Harness the economic power of inclusion by connecting with some of Canada’s leading businesses and changemakers. Join us for these two days in June, either in-person or by virtual presence, to meet over 300 like-minded individuals and businesses looking to level up their service and product offerings. Connect one-on-one with LGBT+ and allied members, certified suppliers, corporate and government partners. Ignite the power and potential of your business by signing up for this amazing event today!
According to a 2021 Deloitte survey, there are approximately 100,000 LGBT+owned, operated or controlled businesses in Canada generating $5 billion in revenue.
During this summit we will shine a spotlight on the opportunities, barriers, and future of LGBT+ businesses and allies in Canada and globally. Together, we will share insights on:
- Generating revenue for your business
- Engaging and retaining customers
- Social responsibility and corporate involvement with diverse communities
- Global export and selling beyond borders
Attendance at this event opens doors to:
- Networking with approximately 300 businesses and individuals
- One-on-one Certified Supplier Matchmaking for in-person attendees – Available to Certified Suppliers Only
- Hearing from government and business leaders from an LGBTQ+ perspective
- Learning new techniques to help your business stay competitive
- Engaging with suppliers, clients, and key stakeholders
- Having the opportunity to participate in one-on-one supplier and corporate conversations
CITT is very excited to be hosting Canada’s Logistics Conference 2022 as a fully in-person event in June 2022 – with online webcast options available for those unable to attend live. The entire logistics community has been looking forward to reconnecting and building new relationships in-person – and we can’t wait to see you there.