It’s time to recognize your colleagues and collaborators for their achievements.
Nominees and award recipients will be honored at the 18th Annual Award Gala to be held at Liberty Grand, Toronto, Ontario on October 14 2022.
The purpose of CAMSCs annual awards is to recognize those who have made significant contributions that have influenced positive change in the field of Supplier Diversity. As part of this effort, we highly encourage nominations for individuals and organizations who have set exemplary records in their performance.
There are eight different award categories to choose from. We have added two new award categories; The Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year Award and the Social Good Award.
With over 900 of the world’s leading manufacturing and supply chain solution providers under one roof, you can see firsthand what the future holds – and find the tools you need to shockproof your operations and move your business forward.
From hands-on demonstrations to 150 educational seminars and four exciting keynote speeches, attending ProMat is your unrivalled opportunity in 2023 to find solutions, connect with your peers and leading solution-providers and learn the latest trends and technologies that can help you touch the future of supply chain success.
Only at ProMat, can you:
- Experience the latest solutions from over 900 of the leading solution providers in-person, in-action
- Learn the latest ideas driving supply chain in thought-provoking keynotes and in more than 150 digital seminars on emerging trends and technologies like sustainability, IoT, AI, robotics and automation
- Connect and strong business relationships with your peers and suppliers from around the world
If it’s your job to innovate your manufacturing and supply chain operations, you can’t afford to miss ProMat – March 20-23.
In an ever-changing industry, it is critical to keep ahead of emerging trends and developments that can impact your fleet’s operations. NAFA’s Institute and Expo (I&E) delivers the solutions and connections you need to thrive in a complex and ever-changing industry. I&E is the largest gathering of fleet and mobility professionals, drawing subject matter experts and professionals from around the globe representing all fleet segments including corporate, government, public safety, utility, education, and more. Keep your finger on the pulse of fleet trends and steer toward success.
- Experience expert education and discover solutions to today’s most common challenges and emerging trends on the horizon
- Build invaluable relationships and gain actionable insights
- Explore innovative products and services from hundreds of the industry’s leading suppliers on I&E Expo floor
- Receive cutting-edge training and education
- Accelerate your leadership skills
- Connect directly with the experts driving the change
The ISM World Annual Conference is a world-class event with the mission of providing an educational environment and experience that brings together thought leaders, supply chain and procurement professionals and the solution-driven suppliers that support them. ISM World focuses on the key topics that impact supply management professionals today and the trends that look to change the game in the future.
But don’t make the mistake of thinking this conference is just like any other event…
ISM World continues to evolve to make your experience unique, impactful and worth every minute and dollar you invest. This year we will be delivering silent theaters, idea labs, wellness spaces and more surprises to help you walk away with new knowledge, tools and tips to begin implementing immediately.