HighJump honours global supply chain leaders
HAMBURG, Germany and MINNEAPOLIS — Supply chain technology company HighJump has announced its customer innovation, partner and women leader award recipients for 2020.
These honourees have made major strides in revolutionizing warehousing and logistics through technology, innovation and leadership by conquering supply chain complexity, the company said.
“Every year we see innovators step up and push the supply chain community to new heights,” said Bill Ryan, CEO for HighJump’s parent company, Körber Supply Chain – North America. “It takes vision, strong leaders, and a willingness to invest in new technologies to turn today’s complexity into tomorrow’s opportunity. The customers, women leaders, and partners are the gold standard of this mindset and the future of the supply chain and logistics industry.”
Customer Elevation Awards
Based on progressive and innovative use of Körber’s solutions, these winners prove that technology integrated with the right partner empowers businesses to meet goals today and beyond.
- Standout Business Benefit: Subscription-based beauty and wellness online retailer – FabFitFun
- Thinking Outside the Box: Western lifestyle footwear and apparel retailer – Boot Barn
Partner of the Year Awards
The six partners of the year rapidly increased adoption of and lead the integration of Körber’s line of solutions, enabling companies across the globe to conquer supply chain complexity.
- North America Strategic Partner of the Year: enVista
- North America Technology Partner of the Year: Honeywell
- North America New Partner of the Year: Veridian
- Europe Partner of the Year: Balloon One
- Australia/New Zealand Partner of the Year: Microchannel
- Asia Partner of the Year: Schmidt
Women Leadership in Supply Chain Awards
The honourees were selected based on their exemplary work within their own companies while driving innovation forward for warehousing and logistics across the globe.
Kenco Logistics: Vice President of Distribution Technologies Marlene Breakey
Locus Robotics: Chief Marketing Officer Karen Leavitt
SanMar: Director of Distribution Systems and Process Kim Marlow
Honeywell Voice: Chief Technology Officer Lori Pike
Fetch Robotics: Founder & Chief Executive Officer Melonee Wise