Holman, Electrada announce electric mobility partnership
MOUNT LAUREL, NJ & CINCINNATI, OH – Holman, a global automotive services organization, and Electrada, a developer, owner, and operator of vehicle electrification infrastructure have announced a partnership to help North American fleet operators integrate electric vehicles (EVs) into their fleet mix.
The partnership offers fleet operators a fleet management and performance-guaranteed electrification solution that allows organizations to simplify their transition to electric vehicles, the companies said.
Holman and ARI, the organization’s fleet leasing and management division, will provide fleet management services, including vehicle supply chain logistics, for a wide range of electric vehicles and Electrada will streamline the installation of the necessary charging infrastructure.
Key to this partnership is the ability to provide a predictably-priced contract that eliminates the uncertainty of system performance, long-term energy cost risks and capital investment requirements.
“EVs continue to generate a significant amount of interest as organizations look to integrate these vehicles into their fleet mix as part of their company’s overall sustainability strategy,” said Emily Graham, Holman’s director of sustainability. “As we explore potential electrification projects with our customers, this partnership with Electrada virtually eliminates two of the biggest roadblocks companies typically face when integrating EVs into their fleet; infrastructure development and significant capital expenditures.”
The attributes of the solution presented to fleet owners are:
- Consultation to develop a holistic electrification solution that aligns with the organization’s sustainability strategy
- Analysis of operating data to identify and prioritize vehicles suited to transition to EV units
- Design-to-deployment, fully-capitalized and translated to monthly cost
- Infrastructure performance, resilience, and support are guaranteed and future-proofed
- Fleet operators realize cost-per-mile savings that validate conversion without risk of electricity volatility
- Carbon-free fleet operations from power source to vehicle
“Fleet electrification merges two of the most complex and risk-laden sectors: mission critical transportation and electric power,” saidKevin Kushman, CEO of Electrada. “Unlocking the tremendous potential to electrify fleets requires the application of proven expertise with innovative solutions and the commitment to invest in these solutions. We’re honoured to launch this collaboration with Holman, to whom fleet owners have entrusted the lifeblood of their commercial operations, to make this journey simple, secure and ROI-based.”