NAFA announces 2020 Fleet Excellence Awards winners
PRINCETON, N.J. – NAFA Fleet Management Association (NAFA) has announced the winners for NAFA’s 2020 Fleet Excellence Awards (FLEXYs). The awards will be presented on Tuesday, April 7, 2020, at the Indiana Convention Center, Indianapolis, during NAFA’s annual conference, the Institute & Expo (I&E).
The 2020 FLEXY winners are:
Excellence in Corporate/Private Fleet or Mobility Management
- Jerry Holman, Stonebrooke Equipment, Inc.
- Steve Larsen, Ruan Transportation
- Chris Schaefer, Ohio Farmers Insurance Group
Excellence in Public Fleet or Mobility Management
- George Hrichak, City of Chesapeake, Chesapeake, VA
- Brad Salazar, Denver Department of Transportation and Infrastructure, Fleet Management Division, Denver, CO
- Bradley J Smith, Poudre Fire Authority, Fort Collins, CO
The FLEXYs highlight leaders who have impacted fleet management in both the corporate and public fleet segments during the previous year. The awards’ nomination process was open to all fleet professionals throughout the US and Canada, regardless of NAFA Fleet Management Association membership status.
The winners are also invited to present at an I&E session on April 7, “Walk with the Winners – FLEXY Award Finalists Share Their Secrets”, sharing their best practices in fleet.